Southwark Cathedral Learning Centre is now taking school bookings
We are following the Government Covid-19 guidance for out of school settings and throughout the Cathedral, there are processes in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
For further information and to enquire about booking a visit, please contact the Learning Centre by email (with a link to email@example.com) or telephone 020 7367 6715.
Our Vision is
To provide opportunities for children, families and adults to learn about the Christian faith in ways which stimulate curiosity, awe and wonder, in the unique setting of Southwark Cathedral.
The vision is supported by the Learning Centre’s Aims:
To demonstrate impact on those who participate in activities supported by the Learning Centre, including:
- Greater knowledge and skills;
- Deeper sympathy with the Christian faith;
- An appreciation of the Church’s contribution to culture and community;
- Engagement with the “big questions” of life, ethics and meaning;
- Capacity to respond to the transcendent, for example, in expressing praise, gratitude, the creation.